1.3
Turnaround Time

Gary Slagle, president, replaced three inside door, took a $400 deposit to order the exterior door in November. Stalls, delays, injury and now the phone is disconnected. Not sure whats worse, the contractor or thumbtack who vets them.

Review about: Sledge Brothers Home Improvement Door Installation.

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1310958

I just wanted to comment and leave a review that I was very satisfied with Gary Slagle, and service provided by Sledgebrothers Home Improvement. My husband and I were in need of a contractor to replace most of the trim and crown moulding all through our home.

This was a very tedious and time consuming project as we were renovating and trying to sell. We also had to have a rear door replaced. We thought that it would take weeks to complete. We called Mr.

Slagle, and he came immediately. We were given a quote and Mr. Slagle returned with his crew the following day to begin the project. He was done with this entire job in two days.

We were very pleased!

I highly recommend this company for the excellent professional service that they provided. I have no doubt that we will sell our home.

Sledge Brothers Home Improvement Products and Services